Finding Your Way When You Are Stuck: Working Your Way Through Growth Analysis Tools
All businesses, from pre-venture start-ups to established enterprises, must address four key challenges. They need an attractive business concept, lasting customer relations, profitable operations, and a strong organization. GrowthWheel® is a hands-on, owner driven, action-oriented way of analyzing these issues. The tools are designed to help entrepreneurs at all stages overcome their unique barriers to growth.
This webinar series introduces business owners to the GrowthWheel® toolkit while working with a certified business advisor/coach. Registered participants will be given access to online, licensed GrowthWheel® materials for each session. The business owner starts with using a tool to self-assess where they are in 20 areas related to the issues above after participating in a free orientation session. After this session the owner can make a free appointment to work more closely with a WBDC business advisor. (Highly recommended). Or you can simply continue working on your own with the webinars and the tools.
This orientation module is required to start working with the webinars and tools which will help owners personalize their analysis of their business. The Orientation model will be offered every month for free. Subsequent, free live webinars will focus on one or more of specific topics related to the business challenges. At this time, you must join the scheduled, live webinars to access the tools.
This Orientation Webinar will be held 2x in January and February and once a month thereafter; consult the WBDC website for specific dates and tim
es. An in-person clinic to work with a WBDC Advisor with the tools is available in March.
Learner Objectives for the Orientation webina
r: by the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Define the growth wheel concept of 4 main challenges common to every business owner regardless of size or stage of growth or industry
- Recognize five areas of consideration for growth, or removing barriers to growth, inherent in each of the 4 main challenges,
- Understand the classic stages of growth of an organization and some of the characteristics of each stage, and be able to recognize the current stage of growth of their company,
- Analyze the key areas the owner needs to address to move their business forward for ongoing growth and sustainability, and
- Recognize their unique next steps to work ON their business to prepare for growth.
The tool will be available for you to download as fill in PDF files during the webinar. After the session, upon completing an electronic evaluation of the webinar, a related article will be sent to you electronically. The webinar will be stored on our website for your review, but the tools will only be available to participants during the webinar.