- This event has passed.
APLICATION DEADLINE | Plan for Profit
June 3| $99.00
Looking to Start a Business ?
Starting a new business now should give you an advantage in serving potential customers in the ways they are now looking to be served.
Start Your Journey with Plan for Profit!
The Illinois SBDC at the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) provides a comprehensive training program for entrepreneurs learning to work on their business, whether they are start-up or emerging businesses. Upon completion of the multi-session program, participants receive a program certificate.
- Complete application
- Schedule a Plan for Profit phone interview here or call (312) 853-3477
Things to Know
- Module 1: Foundation and Vision outlines your business concept as you determine market needs and identify your target market.
- Module 2: Marketing and Exposure invites you to continue your customer discovery, develop marketing strategies, and strengthen your brand.
- Module 3: Financials and Finesse helps you acquire the language of business and learn more about financial projections.
- Determine key market needs and identify your target market
- Analyze your company’s marketing strategies and strengthen your brand
- Access financial advising and loan assistance
- Receive one-on-one mentoring
- Access in-person or online training
When: Every Thursday from June 9 – July 28, 2022 | 9:00 am – 11:00 am, CST
Where: Via Zoom
The Illinois SBDC at WBDC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance, please contact (312) 853-3477 ext. 100.
with support from CIBC