- This event has passed.
WBE Certification…BEFORE you Apply!
July 14 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| No cost
If your business is 51% or more owned, controlled or managed by a woman or women and you have considered WBE certification then this workshop is for you.
We will discuss:
• What is WBE certification
• What is supplier diversity and how does it fit into the certification puzzle
• Overview of the types of certifications available
• Benefits and advantages of being WBENC WBE certified
• Criteria & necessary documents for WBENC WBE certification
After this workshop, you will be able to determine:
1. Does your business qualify for national WBE certification
2. Is certification a good fit for your business and which certification(s) to apply for
3. What you should do next to apply for certification
4. How to avoid common pitfalls in the certification process
Although not a guarantee of business, the WBE Certification has been proven to provide a competitive edge in obtaining corporate contracts. National in scope and issued by a third-party agency Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the WBE Certification is recognized by over a thousand major corporations and government agencies in the U.S.
Contact: Denea Beale | firstname.lastname@example.org | Certification Specialist